Are you living up to your potential? Life coaching is a tool to help you live your best possible life. It is a partnership that closes the gap between your current reality and your true potential.
Coaching is a vehicle to a more fulfilling life, a life of purpose, a life of flourishing.
What is a life coach?
Life coaches help in many domains. However, Coaching Is NOT therapy, counseling, or medical advice.
Coaching lies on a continuum, with mentorship overlapping at one extreme. My coaching sessions are generally spent at the other end of the spectrum. Mentorship is a relationship between an expert and an understudy. Mentors generally offer SOLUTIONS, whereas coaches come with QUESTIONS.
I offer TRANSFORMATION, not INFORMATION. My coaching style involves asking POWERFUL QUESTIONS and giving relatively little advice. Rather than telling you what to do, I prefer to prod, dig and delve into your life. This facilitates INSIGHT and CLARITY on your goals and the steps to achieving them. I am not your Guru! I hold an open, non-judgemental space in which we can explore any topic you like. This style is EMPOWERING! You will discover that you already have the answers, they simply need uncovering.
This style ensures that practically any topic is coachable. Success is also decoupled from my personal experience in that area.
Common Results From Life Coaching
Ultimately this is on you! Are you committed? Will you do the work? Within a session I can help you with:
- Clarity around a topic and/or goals
- A roadmap to achieving your goals
- A method to tackle your obstacles
- Motivation and accountability to stay on track with your endeavors
- Revealing your blindspots – When you see them you can take action
- Improved wellbeing -> Eudaimonia
- Insights, epiphanies, and greater awareness
- Becoming more productive and organized
- Installing desirable habits and removing your personal kryptonite.
- Challenging limiting beliefs and assumptions
My style applies to leaders and businesses too.